Revision Date: 06/06/2018
Bensonmart.com has created this Refund Policy within terms and conditions, stated in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to plans, warranty,
Standard Return Policy
- Bensonmart.com accepts returns for up to 30 days on qualifying products. Product Warranty is the responsibility of the Manufacturer unless otherwise specified. Please contact us for Manufacturer Contact Information or Proof of Purchase if needed to submit an RMA (Return merchandise authorization) with the product’s manufacturer.
- Return for refund/replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee for products without defect: 15.00%
All returns must include the following or it will be declined and returned back to you at your cost:
- Receipt or other Proof of Purchase.
- Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package.
- All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
- Must be in original condition with no physical damage.
- Valid RMA number for the correct product and order.
You must pay with one of the following:
A valid Debit or Credit card, A valid checking or savings account with sufficient funds to cover the transaction.
Bensonmart.com will not automatically renew your services unless the services are not renewed under this agreement.
Fees & Payment
Subscription fees are recurring monthly fees. Subscription Fees are the fees indicated during sign up process. Yearly plans are optional.
Automatic Credit Card Payments
Client agrees to provide Bensonmart.com with credit card information. During the Term, Bensonmart.com may charge the applicable credit card for Subscription Fees each month.
Customer may not withhold or “setoff” any amounts due hereunder. Bensonmart.com reserves the right to suspend Service until all past due amounts are paid in full.
Refund and Cancellation Policy – Products & Services
Following are refund policies if you are not fully satisfied with our services.
In the event of cancellation/termination of services, we may issue a refund of prepaid effective at the beginning of next month of your service. No refunds shall be made for the current month of services, regardless of the day on which you cancel the request.
In the event of termination for annual discounted services, any refund will lose the benefit of that discount and you would be considered on a month to month subscription.
For an example, if the client paid $500 for 1-year services, and the monthly subscription was $50 at the time of purchasing the services. Thus, if you canceled during the 5th month of the year for which you prepaid, we would charge you $250 (5*50) and grant you a refund of $250 ($500 – $250).
Refunds are made in the same tender as original payment.
75 Ocean Avenue,
Buffalo, New York,